Thursday, November 19, 2015

What Now?

So, I wrote a book.

It only took me a few years, and that was the easy part.  Now I have to tell you about it.
My book is titled When in Gnome, and it's the first of three in a series called Gnome Sweet Gnome.  Gnome is a quirky small town in Mississippi.  The main character has only been in town for a few hours when she falls victim to magic, and that's just the beginning of the rabbit hole that is Gnome.

I don't think the category "paranormal romance" accurately describes all of the book.  While there is a romance, the main character has a learning curve to navigate, and she is surrounded by interesting characters, each with his own agenda.  I also feel that the setting is a character in itself, and I tried to treat it as such.

When in Gnome is a full-length novel with 348 pages of story.  While there are a few questions to be answered in the coming books, the main character is not left unhappy at the end of the story.  I can honestly say that 100% of the people whom I know have finished the book have loved it.

The book is available in print on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.  It is also currently available on Kindle exclusively at Amazon.com.  

One more thing... If you go to the Kindle version on Amazon and click on the "Look inside" icon, you can read the first four chapters for free online!  For FREE!

That's all I have for the moment.  More to come.  

No comments:

Post a Comment