Monday, December 14, 2015

Counting Down to Christmas

Hola!

Can you believe Christmas is less than two weeks away?  It always sneaks up on me, and it's about to get real.

Not that I'm not physically ready. The tree is decorated.  The list has been checked twice.  The menu has been planned.  Still, I'm not ready!  I'm gonna need a moment.

I wanted to let you guys know that Thursday, December 17 (that's this week!), is the first day that When in Gnome is available as a Kindle Countdown Deal.  This is no slick, well-thought-out marketing scheme. I'm flying by the seat of my pants here.  This is simply a chance to offer the Kindle version of my book at the lowest price.

What you need to know is that the price is at its lowest on Thursday, December 17.  From there, over the course of a week, the price increases gradually until it's back to its original price.  So, best price starts early.

There are also other ways you can enjoy When in Gnome.  If you are a member of Amazon Prime or a subscriber to Kindle Unlimited, you can read it for free.  When in Gnome is also available in paperback.

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.  May your days be merry and bright.

Later on,

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment