Friday, December 18, 2015

Save a Gnome!


And here's how you can help!

Did you recently read my book?

A.  If you did, bless your heart!

B.  If you're confused by this question, it's the book displayed in the margin.  Yeah, that one right there.

If you fit into Category A, it would be really, really awesome if you would go to Amazon.com or Goodreads.com (quadruple bless-your-heart if you do both) and write a review of it.

If you fit into Category B, it's okay.  Really.  We're a couple of decades behind the times in Mississippi, meaning it's still 1995 here (frustrating to the youngsters, but the mature folks kinda like it that way), so you have plenty of time to catch up.

Also, if you have any questions you want to ask me, there are a few ways for you to do this:

Firstly, you could ask it here on the blog in the comments section.  I'll find you.  I think.

Secondly, there is a place on my Goodreads.com author page for questions.

Finally, if you prefer to be anonymous (and I totally respect that), you can submit questions through my website (emilynightauthor.com) using the contact form.  Contact is located on the website on the right side of the menu.  I can answer you privately, or, if the question seems relevant enough, write a blog post while keeping your contact information private.

TTFN!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment