Friday, January 15, 2016

Review of When in Gnome by EBReviews

I'd like to sincerely thank EBReviews for a wonderful and honest review of When in Gnome.  In addition to being posted as a verified purchase on Amazon.com, the review is also visible on Goodreads.

You can read a longer article about When in Gnome on their Wordpress blog. For a breakdown of one reader's personal experience, be sure to check it out.  I'm always afraid of revealing too much in my blurbs about the book, but if you are thirsty to know more, check out the EBReviews blog for more details!

I was really excited to get the review.  Knowing that someone took the time to read 350 pages of something I wrote and deliver an honest response to it means a lot to me.

Thank you, EBReviews!

Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment