Monday, February 29, 2016

Blog Tour: Day 7

 

Happy Leap Day!  Today marks the last day of the blog tour.  I'd like to thank Bewitching Book Tours, all of the blog owners who hosted my book on their sites, and all of the readers who stopped by, commented, and entered the drawing. 

It's been a fun week.  However, all things eventually come to an end.  Before we head home, there are three more stops on the tour:  an interview by Booklover Sue, a review by Apocalipstick, and a top-ten list written by yours truly on Fang-tastic Books.

Booklover Sue
Interview
 
Review
Top Ten List
 
Thanks to everyone for a great time and checking me out on social media.  Make sure you get in on the drawing before it's too late.  I'm excited to find out where I'll be mailing signed copies of When in Gnome.
 
TTFN
 
en
 

No comments:

Post a Comment